Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ready go Tourneys

Sun, Jan 17 2010 3:52 AM (2 replies)
  • martinbw
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2010 9:44 AM
    Is there a speacial time that you need to go in to be incldued in a Ready Go Tournament? Everytime I try to enter, it alway tells me it is closed. I have yet to enter one. Also I do not get the Match play challenge option when a attempt to create a game. Is there somtheing special I need to do?
  • marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2010 9:50 AM

It sounds like you're in a state that does not allow skill based gaming..

http://www.wgt.com/help.aspx#readygo

How do I know if my country or state of residence is eligible to play in Ready-Go Tournaments?

There are certain countries and states where skill-based gaming is prohibited. Players from those countries and states will not be allowed to participate in Ready-Go Tournaments.

The U.S. states that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Vermont

The countries that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Brazil, Argentina, the People's Republic of China, South Korea, Japan, and any other jurisdiction that WGT excludes in its sole discretion.

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2010 3:52 AM

Sounds like you need to move Martin to quench your Ready-Go fix.  :(

However, if that is you in that pic and you call that beach home, it would take a pack of wild midgets to get me away from that lounge chair man.  MacBook + Wi-Fi + WGT Ranked rounds or match play + cold Corona still = quite a badass afternoon, ay?

RSS