Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Meter problems

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 11 2010 3:33 PM (7 replies)
  • kms17
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2010 6:57 AM
    I ofen get an meter problem, specially when putting. Last time was im a "ready to go" tournement. I was 2 down and had a secure put ( 2 feet), the meter fucked up and stoped way out of the middel. Same happend at the next put. This is a very annoying problem and I know a lot of guys og girls hvae this problem. When will it be fixed?
  • WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2010 10:20 AM

Hi kms, do you have your putting grid turned off in your options menu?

• kms17
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2010 10:51 AM

No, I need that to decide speed and direction. If this would help it should be possible to turn it of before release of the meter, just like hidding the flagstik.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2010 11:20 AM

kms17:
    If this would help it should be possible to turn it of before release of the meter,

If you turn your grid off, my friend, it means that it goes away once you start to swing.

It does not mean that you never get to see it.

Listen to Alex, she knows what she's talking about .. . =)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2010 11:21 AM

kms17:

No, I need that to decide speed and direction. If this would help it should be possible to turn it of before release of the meter, just like hidding the flagstik.

kms17, the current "turn off puttting grid" option does exactly what you're saying.  The grid used for direction and speed remains visible until you pull the putter back, then once you begin the stroke  it disappears.  Check it out, it helps.

oooh, ninja'd by snaike!

• kms17
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2010 1:34 PM
    Tank you, I'll try that.
  • kms17
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2010 1:42 PM

It work's exatly as it should, thanks for the help.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2010 3:33 PM

And somewhere in Denmark, a happy computer golfer sits putting away with his new found invisible grid... while the small dark ninja snaike quietly slithers on his merry way looking for more dragons and bats.

....  See, Alex does know what she's on about. ....  lol

RSS