Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hole 9 Week 2 CTTH

Sat, Jan 9 2010 11:49 AM (5 replies)
  • EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 8:52 AM

Hole 9 refuses to load for me in the Week 2 CTTH. I have played the round 3 times, and every time it 'times out' while trying to load the last hole. All of the other holes work fine.

I have cleared my flash cache, turned my computer off and on, even played on different days! It still won't load the last hole.

Any ideas on what's wrong?

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 9:03 AM

Both the Flash cache and the browser cache need to be cleared following every product update. Also, manually logging off and logging back to WGT.com might help. Lastly, trying a different browser to check if the same issue occurs in it as well.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 10:44 AM

I'll try logging in and out in a second. As for using another browser... forget it. Chrome's never given me any problems before, and I'm not spending 5 minutes waiting for Firefox just to start!

And for clearing the browser cache, how do you do that for Chrome?

P.S. Some of this may work, but I'd rather know why WGT is now playing up like this for the first time in 10 months.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 11:19 AM

EllisSpice:

http://www.technipages.com/google-chrome-clear-cache.html

The only option you need to select is 'Empty Cache'.  The rest of it can stay.

• iwb1
    110 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 11:37 AM

EllisSpice:

An easy way of clearing your system is to use CCleaner just tick what junk and temp files you want to get rid of

[View:http://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/:450:0]

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 11:49 AM

Clearing the browser cache did the trick (hardly surprising seeing as I haven't cleared it in the year I've used Chrome).

Thanks everyone. 

RSS