Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Confused

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 9 2010 5:04 PM (6 replies)
  • Viper31
    26 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 5:23 AM

wtf is going on with the distance, I mean it's just not accurate at ALL. And neither is the wind!!!

• pmack53
    26 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 5:52 AM
    No idea but I agree with you..my drives are what they were using the beginner clubs before I upgraded. And the green speeds ?? says fast but no way they're fast.
  • bigdilba01
    219 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 6:03 AM

yeah im having trouble especially with the distance of my irons

they seem to be always pulling up 10-15 yrds short of the target, even after dinging my speed meter

complaints are happening more frequent WGT so it would be advised if you could look into this matter

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 8:48 AM

bigdilba01:
    complaints are happening more frequent WGT so it would be advised if you could look into this matter

I second that..!

• mrholiday
    5 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 9:11 AM

Hello all,

This is for the WGT folks and I did really not know where to put it, so I will throw it up on this board. I have been playing the Ping Rapture 2 driver (and liking it), this morning I purchased a Taylor driver with the faster swing meter. I was wondering, are there any plans to produce a "driving range" so we could just pound balls to get used to new equipment? (A practice putting green also would be nice to play repetative shots.)

Love the product, just asking a question.

mrholiday

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 9:15 AM

Here's a link I just happened to have on my clipboard.

Enjoy!

• Viper31
    26 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 5:04 PM

Well I see I'm not alone about this problem, I just find it very difficult to correct my problems when the game doesn't give you any kind of consistancy, so quess until I find this problem cured I won't be entering into anymore tourny's just seems like a waste of money if you can't shoot a fair game :-(

RSS