Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 13 Kiawa fringe above hole left

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 4 2010 10:00 PM (2 replies)
  • DRWR
    7 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2010 11:26 AM

Just completed a ready-go tourney and experienced a glitch.  I hit my approach to the left of the green and was 18ft on the fringe 12in above the hole.  Hit is about 25% @ 25FT and it went 6IN - tried it again and it went 6in.  Finally hit it at about 60% and blew it by the hole.  Took a double boge while still shooting a 31.  So I'm sitting on the fringe and 2 and it takes 4 from 18FT - maybe I'm missing something, like it was sitting against a curb. 

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2010 8:22 PM

I have the Redwood putter and have noticed when your on the fringe the scale defaults to the 90ft scale. On a couple of occasions I reduce the scale to 45 or 30 and then my put only goes half the distance selected on the scale. Never happens when I increas the scale tho. I would like to see the scale always default to 15ft scale and let us decide which one to use.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2010 10:00 PM

DRWR:

Just completed a ready-go tourney and experienced a glitch.  I hit my approach to the left of the green and was 18ft on the fringe 12in above the hole.  Hit is about 25% @ 25FT and it went 6IN - tried it again and it went 6in.  Finally hit it at about 60% and blew it by the hole.  Took a double boge while still shooting a 31.  So I'm sitting on the fringe and 2 and it takes 4 from 18FT - maybe I'm missing something, like it was sitting against a curb. 

Did you chip?

RSS