Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Bogey made , Double bogey received ...

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 6 2010 11:05 AM (3 replies)
  • donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2010 5:58 PM

Just got done playing a multi-player practice round with 2 other players on Kiawah's front nine ... everything worked right until we get to the 8th green ... my tee shot winds up very short (59 ft. away) while their tee shots are on the left fringe ... they chip onto the green and then i make my lag putt to about 6 feet or so ... i missed the par putt as well so that left me putting for bogey (par 3) . When i sank the putt , to my surprise i received a double-bogey ... we were all confused by this and the game had already gone to the scorecard before i could submit a bug report . Game selections were as follows .... tournament tees (hard), heavy winds, and very fast greens ... TaterNater and salamii can confirm this report ...

If didn't bother me as it was a practice round but i thought i would report it as i would hate to see it happen to someone in a single play tournament round or any tournament round for that matter ...

Thanks in advance ...

don

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2010 12:32 PM

Thanks for the report.

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2010 8:14 PM

Happend to my brother yesterday on BP, got a bogey when he should have had par.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2010 11:05 AM

We were not able to reproduce the problem, however it would be helpful if you right-click and submit a bug to us if this happens again.

RSS