Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 2 up with 2 to play

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 28 2009 11:33 PM (4 replies)
  • KyRock75
    411 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2009 9:13 PM
    I got the wgt error message twice during my last match play challenge game. I didnt think anything about it until i was 2 up with 2 to play with a 3 footer for par and my opponent has a 30 footer from the back of the green for birdie. I get disconnected again and I lose the match and my credits. Don't know what anybody else thinks about this but im my opinion it is B.S. I shouldn't be penalized for the wgt error messages
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2009 10:36 PM

Can anyone explain why people get disconnected from match play or multiplayer rounds? What's the culprit?

I've played multiplayer games before and never had one problem. How can it be good for some and bad for others? What a shame KyRock.

Losing money and the game because of a disconnect, Damn!

Happy new year.

• igiveup
    110 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2009 11:06 PM
    I've been disconnected and reconnected before my time would have expired... .I continued my game... but it was as a single player... why can't I rejoin the game... if its within the time limit...?
  • KatieJ
    43 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2009 12:18 PM
    If you guys get an answer,,,PLEASE let me know,,I've been asking the same question for a month. They tell me Im the only one having that problem,,,,I guess Im not
  • WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2009 11:33 PM

Hi kyrock, does this happen every time you play, and does it tend to happen on the same hole? Please email us at members@worldgolftour.com so we can try and track down the issue. Did you right click and submit a bug to us?

RSS