Forums

Help › Forums

Swing Meter Graduations

Tue, May 28 2024 1:57 AM (6 replies)
  • Sporranlegion
    5 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2024 4:05 AM

Hi All

I have recently started playing golf and so far so good.

However since yesterday the graduations on the swing meter have disappeared, in the settings I have then set to ON. 

What have I done wrong ??

• Zzyzx01
    1,257 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2024 6:18 AM

You've done nothing "wrong".  It's just that you recently created a country club which is currently level 2.  When the club reaches level 4, it will receive the free Shot and Putter Pal which are the graduations on the swing meter that you are missing.

...henry

• SamSpayed
    4,927 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2024 5:10 PM

Zzyzx01:
    It's just that you recently created a country club which is currently level 2.  When the club reaches level 4, it will receive the free Shot and Putter Pal which are the graduations on the swing meter that you are missing.

Free Putter Pal comes at CC Level 2, so he should already have that.

• Sporranlegion
    5 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2024 1:55 AM

I told a few friends about this game and they like playing it as well and we decided to make our own club, thank you for the explanation about the swing meter.

I assume to get to level 4 we need to start playing more, just hope it doesnt take too long to get there, without the graduations i am now tending to over hit the shots a wee bit. Might just stick a bit of tape on the screen as a temporary fix. need to get my friends to leave the clubs they are in and start playing for our own.

Thank you henry, 

• Sporranlegion
    5 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2024 1:57 AM

Hi Sam, no I dont have the putter graduations either.

• ScottHope
    10,184 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2024 3:00 AM
    Others have reported that if you turn both putter and shot pals off, save that setting, then turn them both back on and save settings again, it might sort out any display issues.
  • Zzyzx01
    1,257 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2024 8:01 AM

SamSpayed:

Free Putter Pal comes at CC Level 2, so he should already have that.

Right you are, Sam.    Also, I didn't realize that when one leaves a c.c. that has the Shot and Putter Pal aids and joins a club (or starts one) that does not have these aids, they are turned off  by the program in the player's settings and need to be turned back on at c.c Level 2 for Putter Pal and c.c. Level 4 for Shot Pal.

... and who sez ol' dogs can't learn something?

...henry

RSS