Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tapjoy Promo

Sat, May 11 2024 10:17 AM (5 replies)
  • sesky
    3,317 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2024 7:34 AM

Anyone having a problem with the Tapjoy promo? Was working fine then all of a sudden if I click on a offer, it just loops around and comes up to the offer page. Tried clearing cache and history and still did the same thing. Deleted the app on my I Phone reloaded and when I went to go back into Tapjoy, it says no offers available.

• BlackBogey
    293 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2024 10:04 AM

I had something similar on my Android tablet a month ago or so.  Tried deleting app and didn't seem to help.  I did click on the "Support" link, but didn't actually open a Ticket.  The next day everything was back to normal.

• sesky
    3,317 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2024 12:08 PM

I think I know what the problem is. When you load the app on my I Phone, there should be a dialog box that comes up asking if you want the app to track across other sites or apps I believe. If you don't indicate that you do, it won't let you access the Tapjoy promos. Submitted a request to customer service to fix so we'll see how this all plays out.

• sesky
    3,317 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2024 2:34 AM

No response back yet from customer service. Probably get fixed after the promo ends....lol.

Oh well, no biggie

• sesky
    3,317 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2024 9:19 AM

Or I get the usual boiler plate response from customer service not even bothering to read my initial information as to what was wrong. I really wish someone like Electronic Arts would come along and buy this game and turn it into what it should be.

• BlackBogey
    293 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2024 10:17 AM

sesky:

I think I know what the problem is. When you load the app on my I Phone, there should be a dialog box that comes up asking if you want the app to track across other sites or apps I believe. If you don't indicate that you do, it won't let you access the Tapjoy promos. Submitted a request to customer service to fix so we'll see how this all plays out.

Sounds reasonable.  I've never tried one on iOS because they don't offer the games on there, only the shopping stuff which I'm not interested in.  Best of luck to you getting it sorted out, let us know how it ends up.

RSS