Re: Instructions for replacing your Irons after Free Rental

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 19 2024 12:11 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • borntobesting
    9,627 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2024 6:15 PM

BlackBogey:
    Requests were way down this time.  Either WGT fixed something, or people are getting smarter (or more solutions passed on internally in Discord CC Servers now) 

Or not a lot of players took advantage of the free rental this time due to the log in issue

• BlackBogey
    281 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2024 9:30 PM

borntobesting:

Or not a lot of players took advantage of the free rental this time due to the log in issue

Could be.  In my opinion probably very few overall were really impacted by the log in issue since it mainly affected only Spectrum and Comcast users, and even then not all of those users were impacted.  There were quite a few who commented on Discord that they use Comcast/Spectrum and were not being affected in the slightest.  Also for the ones who were affected, the issue was largely resolved by Friday before the free rental period went into effect.

• mrmp1
    537 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2024 10:24 AM

Yes Scott I am already set in advanced and everything I have tried just will not work what  may or may not be the problem is I noticed is your L WEDGE dropped  where you had 2 mine does not drop I messaged WGT  thanks Scott

mel

• ScottHope
    10,098 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2024 10:54 AM

Mel, on the edit equipment page in the app, on the lefthand side, click on your hybrid, then in the center pane at the top click on wedges, then click on one of your wedges, then in the righthand pane click on equip, if it says already equipped, then try another wedge until you find the one that is not already equipped.

Good luck!

• mrmp1
    537 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2024 3:44 PM

Hey Scott 

Worked like a charm thank you so very much for all the  help you have given me thru the yrs

MEL

• ScottHope
    10,098 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2024 12:11 AM

Cheers Mel and you're very welcome.  ; )

• PAGES
RSS