Help › Forums

Re: Instructions for replacing your Irons after Free Rental

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 19 2024 12:11 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BlackBogey
    279 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2024 10:45 PM

@ScottHope - might as well get out in front of this and post the instructions for replacing your missing iron set or why your 3rd wedge got replaced with a hybrid.  The Masters Free Rental Period is winding down and I'm sure this will be the new "parse.xml" issue of the week.

🤣

• ScottHope
    10,096 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2024 12:22 AM

Lol. I feel sorry for Nico on Discord, he probably hasn't recovered from the 'parse farce' yet.  : )

• mrmp1
    537 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2024 5:35 AM

Hey Scott

I cant  find the step by step process for replacing my wedge

MEL

• ScottHope
    10,096 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2024 6:12 AM

Okay Mel, have a look at this.

• YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2024 7:34 AM

E

BlackBogey:

@ScottHope - might as well get out in front of this and post the instructions for replacing your missing iron set or why your 3rd wedge got replaced with a hybrid.  The Masters Free Rental Period is winding down and I'm sure this will be the new "parse.xml" issue of the week.

🤣

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is the "parse.xml" issue refering to?

Also, I gave in and got the hybrid and Callaway wedge that are (?) used in tthe European Tour (forgot the official title) events, as I kept the driver, 3 wood and irons. It's only the putter I lack, but that's the least important.

So given that long ramble, is that event still planned to go ahead, as I've not seen nor heard of it in a while. 

• BlackBogey
    279 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2024 4:32 PM

YouLostToALoser:

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is the "parse.xml" issue refering to?

Also, I gave in and got the hybrid and Callaway wedge that are (?) used in tthe European Tour (forgot the official title) events, as I kept the driver, 3 wood and irons. It's only the putter I lack, but that's the least important.

So given that long ramble, is that event still planned to go ahead, as I've not seen nor heard of it in a while. 

The parse.xml error was a glitch that affected mostly users with Comcast or Spectrum as their ISP (internet service provider) last week.  It made them unable to log into the app and play unless switching from their own network to cellular hotspots.  There are numerous posts about it around the forums and Discord.  This one was caused by a router security update by the individual ISPs, not WGT's fault this time.

As to the rest of your question - I have no idea what you mean?  If you mean the old European PGA Tour, yes it is still around but called the DP World Tour.  

https://www.europeantour.com/dpworld-tour/

• mrmp1
    537 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2024 5:58 AM

HI Scott

something is not clicking in my brain this wedge thing happened to me before and I never seen these instructions  before ,The instructions  I remember seeing started in SETTINGS Does that ring a bell my friend ? 

MEL

• ScottHope
    10,096 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2024 6:28 AM

You are right Mel, in settings under general, your customize equipment setting should be set to advanced, but I suspect it already is.

Those instructions I posted were my attempt at encompassing all scenarios of club misplacement.  ; )

• BlackBogey
    279 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2024 8:21 AM

ScottHope:

You are right Mel, in settings under general, your customize equipment setting should be set to advanced, but I suspect it already is.

Those instructions I posted were my attempt at encompassing all scenarios of club misplacement.  ; )

Requests were way down this time.  Either WGT fixed something, or people are getting smarter (or more solutions passed on internally in Discord CC Servers now) 

• ScottHope
    10,096 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2024 8:51 AM

BlackBogey:
    Either WGT fixed something...

8 )
  • PAGES
RSS