Re: Searching friends

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 28 2024 3:18 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2024 1:47 PM

JaRTennBogey:
    When you create a round--and search for a friend on your list--does the round color dots beside their names correspond to their status. As such was the flash days---the green dots meaning available for a round---the red dots meaning busy?

Not a stupid question at all JB. I would interpret the colours to mean as you suggested, but I'm not 100% certain.

⇩ EDIT : You're welcome JB, thank you.  ; ) ⇩

• JaRTennBogey
    73 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2024 2:07 PM

TY Scott--i assumed that what was meant --but i had never seen a post on here about it.Or i might have missed it.Ty for the reply. 

• BlackBogey
    276 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2024 3:18 AM

JaRTennBogey:

TY Scott--i assumed that what was meant --but i had never seen a post on here about it.Or i might have missed it.Ty for the reply. 

It's a general guideline, but doesn't always mean they will be available if green.  Most days I  play a game in the morning before leaving for work and then just leave the app open.  So it will show me as green and available (which technically I guess I am) but I will not be in front of the game ready to play.  Also you can set your status to offline and you won't show up in Friends list even if you are online and ready to play.

• PAGES
RSS