Thu, Jan 18 2024 10:11 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Sun, Dec 31 2023 12:01 PM

MioKontic:

Tony08888:
    go to the BBB

Not a clue what the BBB is.  I'm guessing it's an American company, and probably useless for anyone outside of the US?

It's the Better Business Bureau. I'm not sure if it matters what country you live in. It is a public complaint they would rather not have, so if the complaint is legit, they usually try and correct it so their BBB rating doesn't go down. If it is not legit, they will reply as to why it was not honored.

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Sun, Dec 31 2023 12:23 PM
    CaptRon48:

Thanks for guidance Tony but i'm to annoyed. It is not worth it. Iv'e always considered myself a paying customer. I always support any games I play. I haven't spent thousands but few hundred directly each year not  to mention patronizing it's third party vendors which I assume WGT gets a financial gain from.

Now i will just join the freeloaders club. Surveys no longer work ilm obviously banned but they don't admit it. Haven't qualified for survey since early summer. Example:First survey question-name 3 colors of American flag - answer it and boom "you do not qualify".Only sin I committed was having birthday so my age changed.

I think WGT better get grip on it's vendors soon.

It’s not a fun process to take all the screen shots and store them just in case but it has served me on more than one occasion. In all fairness, the offers are worth it even though sometimes it takes more effort than it should to get what is rightfully yours. I’ve found the Olay offers are an exceptional value for the credits offered and can be bought as future birthday and Christmas presents.
  • Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2024 8:27 AM

One last chapter here. This is a link to a pdf highlighting the road to getting this resolved if anyone wants to read a play by play of this.

https://insidiouscc.com/revu

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Thu, Jan 18 2024 9:38 AM

Tony08888:

One last chapter here. This is a link to a pdf highlighting the road to getting this resolved if anyone wants to read a play by play of this.

https://insidiouscc.com/revu

Thanks for sharing the details of your experience, Tony.  It's a shame that you had to take things to the extremes that you did in order to get RevU to pay up.  Also, quite a contrast between Tennessee and Florida in the way they handled your complaints.

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Thu, Jan 18 2024 10:11 AM

It was a hassle, but I taught myself a lesson on what is possible if we push things as far as we possibly can within our own system. A little nicety would have went a long way instead of ignoring emails or sending canned replies. Favorite part of the story is their BBB reply. "It was approved earlier today". You couldn't have scripted a better reply.

• PAGES
RSS