Forums

Help › Forums

Re: putting glitch attention wtg programmers

Thu, Nov 30 2023 2:31 PM (7 replies)
  • Desimone2020
    1 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2023 12:44 PM

Has anyone else noticed that when you are in a multiplayer stroke play game and you have a second putt that ends up less than 1 foot from the hole and when it is your turn to hit the game locks up but the time clock counts down and the circling timers just keep turning and the game just doesn't continue no matter how long you wait.  We have a foursome and have played for years and never had this problem before.  It seems to have started a few weeks ago. Around the middle of Oct. 2023.  

• pedromac80
    5 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2023 9:27 AM

alt f4 and reload game works to make the round continue

• J10CKO
    6 Posts
    Wed, Nov 22 2023 1:23 PM

It is a total pain. We decided that whoever if furthest from the hole has to take their putt which gets around constant logging out and restarting.

• threeputts00
    3 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2023 12:34 PM

This new error, the holding circle while the clock counts to zero is new since the update on Nov 15th. It seems to happen especially when both players have a gimme in coin games. It never happens except when putting.  If both players reset the game it is lost so communicate who is going to reset before you do it.  

• 1coolhipdude
    301 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2023 1:47 AM

pedromac80:

alt f4 and reload game works to make the round continue

We shouldn't have to do that.  If everyone submitted a complaint to WGT, they will fix this issue.  It's been going on for over a week.  It may have been due to the last update.

• thanksforgame
    3 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2023 1:57 PM

I agree the game has become a waste of time

• perthinone
    12 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2023 6:21 PM

Agreed I've sent screen shots 43 minute wait.5 times in a day everytime it's within 9cm of hole game stops..it a joke wgt fix it

• Sandman1942
    1 Posts
    Thu, Nov 30 2023 2:31 PM

I was warned by other players of all kinds of glitches with the game. I have reported a few times and same old standard response. "We will look into this issue." 
    Meter probems and especially putting issues. Mostly when putting for eagle and birdie in tournaments, ball does wierd moves and won't go in. I quit reporting because WGT doesn't care. 

RSS