Help › Forums

Re: Game freezing on head to head 9 hole stroke play

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 12 2024 6:45 PM (58 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    18,970 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2023 9:37 AM

WGTNico:

update 1.96.1 is out on Android, desktop will soon follow with IOS likely being tomorrow. This addresses the coin room putting/gimme spinning issues and cc leaderboard prizes visual issue. Just as a note though, until both players are on 1.96.1 the coin room issue may still occur. So until we are mandatory with the update, it's possible you will see the issue

Days late and many dollars short, but I hope this really does fix the gimme glitch (without breaking something else!).

• DanPHogan
    41 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2023 5:56 PM

I got the update and it seems OK now.

• Gibbit1
    4 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2023 6:20 PM

DanPHogan:

I got the update and it seems OK now.

I just played someone who got the update, and I got it, too, but the game still froze on one of our double gimme situations.  It worked on the first one we had, but froze on the second.  So...maybe still some issues.

• MjReady73
    1 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2023 6:48 PM

It is STILL freezing, spend money for sponsor, should get 3 games of 3 holes in, NOPE!!!!! Get stuck in 1 game and lose all the time for the sponsor!!!!

• tommie2tone1
    4 Posts
    Wed, Nov 29 2023 3:52 PM

still freezing on mine, got the update and still not working..I'm on desktop...come on WGT get this problem fixed update didn't do it...got a lot of pissed off people in here!!!

• JKJ3
    24 Posts
    Sun, Jan 28 2024 9:30 PM

I played the final round of showdowdown and had to forfeit 6 of the 18 holes, because of game freezes.  When are they gonna fix the computer version of WGT from freezing?

• JKJ3
    24 Posts
    Mon, Jan 29 2024 5:06 PM

The game is still freezing on the desktop version of WGT.  I had to forfeit 6 holes in the final round of a showdown tournament.

• AussieDavo11
    1,938 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2024 6:45 PM

Still freezing in Showdowns.

-6 after 9 holes. Playing the 10th hole on the green and it freezes. I wait and wait. Hit retry, Wait and wait. Then it throws me out and gives me three bogies. 

Game and chances ruined.

So I emailed WGT with photos as proof and asked for a refund of my humble credits.

Not a word in response and no refund yet.

What are they doing these days?

RSS