Forums

Help › Forums

Re: wgt launcher

Sat, Oct 7 2023 10:32 AM (52 replies)
  • Dunedart
    259 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2023 9:51 AM

Ordered and coming,decided on W10, any way unbelievable., had all this words on screen with a clock countdown when I lift screen this morning, so just clickered enter and windows restarted. Then this afternooon think ;try launcher again and after 3/4 minutes updating it actually came on, screen is bigger than before but get now to use dedication computer for WGT and 13 yrs old needed new one. So thank you very much Mr Hope, it was one of those downloads you gave me that kick start laptop for WGT to go once more.

Deeply grateful, your coding wizard set up was obviously correct and a simple thing corrected itself somehow lol  big smile on face, hard to impossible competetive with tablet in CC competitions.

thank you so much.

• ScottHope
    10,111 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2023 10:58 AM

Very happy to hear that you are up and running again Dunedart, and thank you for the compliments. But I suspect that what you encountered when you opened your laptop, was in fact a Windows update. I guess it might have reset a few things which was enough to boot WGT back into working order.

Have fun!  ; )

• Dunedart
    259 Posts
    Sat, Oct 7 2023 10:32 AM

thank you :)

RSS