Forums

Help › Forums

Re: game froze

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 14 2023 6:47 PM (1 replies)
  • leadpoison0
    3 Posts
    Mon, Aug 14 2023 4:01 PM

im in the tournament and its froze with opponent at 0 sec what to do i dont want to forfeit

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Mon, Aug 14 2023 6:47 PM

This is another glitch you sometimes come across in coin rooms. What is even worse is that there is a considerable number of scumbags who exploit, misuse and abuse it in order to profiteer undeserved coins.

I bet these scuzzballs know how to activate the glitch 'cause it happens ALL THE TIME with certain individuals.

I'm sorry to say this, but IMO WGT practically encourages it in a way since they let these idiots walk away with only a slap on the wrist. I reported not only these losers but all sorts to CS countless times only to find out later on they were right back to the game after a week or two so no more waste of my time on this.

Anyway, you've got two options when it happens to you :

• OPTION A : Just forfeit and move on.
    • OPTION B : Say to yourself & the guy "Alright, I've got the whole day for this now! Let's do this.", wait and keep playing 'till the end no matter how long it takes or who's winning or losing. And make sure you use every second of your time as well. Oh, and write a wall post on his profile afterwards so that everyone is aware of what he does.

I personally prefer OPTION B.

RSS