Re: free credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 10 2023 1:50 PM (21 replies)
  • sesky
    3,291 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2023 12:30 PM

twinponds169:

WGTShamWow:
    LMAO, getting your 20-odd accounts closed that you used to farm credit videos because you tried to mock someone from the wrong account. XD

Post of the Year nomination right there, well done Sham !!

Kudos to ShamWow as well. That was a classic

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2023 1:50 PM

garyk49:

WGTShamWow:

Maybe this might help also, or maybe I shouldn't say anything as it may stop working this way.

I have both Bluestacks 5 and Nox emulators on a computer running off my internet router hard wired.  I can only get maybe up to 4-5 videos each before they stop, it varies day to day how many I may get.  Running win10

I have a nokia android phone that runs off of my routers Wi-Fi or verizon data.  Wi-Fi won't run but at the outside 1 video, off of mobil data will run fine at times.

Have a Samsung tablet that won't run off of my wifi but will run off of data.

Now for the strange.  I also have an Amazon HD tablet that will only run off of my Wi-Fi, it is a Amazon version of Android.  It has continued to work just fine this whole time this has been going on.  All of these used to work just fine either separately or together, with the way they are normally configured, but at no time was I able to get more than the normal 150 credits, all the data devices normally reconnect to my Wi-Fi when they enter the house and get near my router.

I also don't normally use my phone to collect credits.

Yeah its super frustrating for everyone because everyone experiencing something different and players like you who have multiple devices see this working differently on different devices. Videos work one way for one player but only work another way for a different player. Some are getting little to no videos and others are able to hit the video cap. I tried it on my phone and its working without issue on Wifi but I know a lot of players aren't able to redeem them on Wifi and have to resort to 5g/4g and only get a few. 

From what I understand is its something on Unity's end and we have to wait on them for a lot of this. Believe me, the team wants this fixed as much as everyone else does. 

Side note, careful when using Bluestacks, Nox, or other Android emulators and the offers section. I haven't seen any problems with the credit videos but the other offers can throw a fit and refuse to pay out offers or ban you from them if they figure out you are using an Android emulator. Something about their terms not allowing emulators. 

callaghan159:

Now thats funny......and you can reply because I dont turn the reply button off........I am able to get the free credits using my android phone with wifi turned off---using my mobile data....... Hoping this bit of info helps to solve the issue. Cheers

sesky:

twinponds169:

Post of the Year nomination right there, well done Sham !!

Kudos to ShamWow as well. That was a classic

Thanks. :) I wish there was a way to react to posts or upvote them like you can on Reddit/Discord. 

RSS