Help › Forums

Re: Release Notes 7/25

Fri, Aug 4 2023 2:48 PM (31 replies)
  • AussieDavo11
    1,940 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2023 8:28 PM

And....

I have a simple question.

As the troubles continue and the issues remain not only unfixed but increasing, why is WGT Head Office not replying to polite email messages seeking assistance/information?

Examples:
    - Why no additional benefits to CC's once they reach Level 21 and beyond? We get a nice message saying the Club has earned extra benefits but, where are they?
    - Why are Skins games shutting down halfway through games? Seems to be a new problem.
    - Why is the LAST Round column of Club Members lists not updated for certain games (eg Skins and other non ranked rounds)? If we played, we played.
    - After all this time, why are we still being thrown out of Showdown events with the famous RESUME FAILED message? I had a 12 inch putt for Birdie, was thrown out and the scorecard showed me as having a Bogey.
    - And..when I point it out politely to WGT with photos to prove it, I get NO REPLY and NO REFUND as at this stage.

Has everyone gone home?

Sad PR.

• AlaskanDame
    18,978 Posts
    Fri, Aug 4 2023 2:48 PM

AlaskanDame:

Interesting, Lesley, as our number moved from 16 to 17 after we won our turf war.

AKD

But now we are almost done with the Clash, and almost out of blue passes in reality, yet the number on the home page is still at 17 (unreality) ----  that new feature was no help at all.

RSS