Re: *** Downtime Tonight 6/27 ***

Thu, Jul 13 2023 3:27 PM (26 replies)
  • Blue588
    273 Posts
    Fri, Jun 30 2023 1:37 AM

• RyjaTybas
    5,141 Posts
    Fri, Jun 30 2023 10:52 AM

Moving on to another change in the latest update, my CC member list (on the website) has swapped "career earnings" - which is mildly interesting - to "best round score" - which is totally useless, as it includes Par-3 courses.

A small but negative development.

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Fri, Jun 30 2023 11:20 AM

RyjaTybas:

Moving on to another change in the latest update, my CC member list (on the website) has swapped "career earnings" - which is mildly interesting - to "best round score" - which is totally useless, as it includes Par-3 courses.

A small but negative development.

Yes, and they've rearranged the order of the columns.  Once again, they're spending time and effort on things that nobody asked for and nobody wants 🙄

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Fri, Jun 30 2023 12:06 PM

SamSpayed:
    Yes, and they've rearranged the order of the columns.  Once again, they're spending time and effort on things that nobody asked for and nobody wants 🙄

And put the details on Discord and not on here....that says a few things too.

• WGTweb
    27 Posts
    Fri, Jun 30 2023 2:24 PM

The member list columns were changed to be more consistent with the app.  I don't know why Earnings was removed.  It's still on the player profile and Earnings Leaders.

• Nancy1959
    7,064 Posts
    Sat, Jul 1 2023 7:22 PM

SamSpayed:
    Once again, they're spending time and effort on things that nobody asked for and nobody wants 🙄

I agree 100%.  They aren't in touch at all with what players here want in this game.  And when Nico asked for feedback, the important stuff to the players was all ignored and it's more than obvious they have no intention of making those simple changes.

This is why they have lost my business and the business of a majority of level 200 players.  Why cap it there if the players want something else to achieve in terms of their level.  It makes ZERO sense, and they are losing many thousands of dollars every month because they are not in touch with the pulse of what we players want.

My current country club will reach level 23 this Wednesday.  We received no club benefits when we reached level 21, or 22, and now 23 (even though the message under CC rewards says after level 20, "More to come...").  What are they waiting for???

~Nancy

• okiechuck
    6,470 Posts
    Thu, Jul 13 2023 3:27 PM

After using the new Country Club UI for a while, I find it easier to navigate the App. One thing tho, I would like to see another "button" there that would allow us to either be able to message friends on the app or would alert us that we have a message on the Web page. The chat board doesn't allow for private messages.

Cheers

RSS