Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Legends Trolling Amateur Head to Head Room

Sat, Jul 8 2023 5:03 PM (33 replies)
  • tnivka
    130 Posts
    Mon, May 8 2023 10:51 PM

I dunno about Paris. It's 3 holes for 100 credits. Chelsea is more reasonable.  Here;s why I'd do it hypothetically.  !) If one of my goals was to open (say) 3 apparel packs. I'd open a pack win-or-lose, so I'd break out the range balls and have a go. 2) I've accumulated a lot of various balls over the years, and I'm trying to play them out, starting with my lowest capable. If I've only got one left of the type and with only a few hits left and I don't have an active sponsor, I'm not going to Casablanca. I'll go low risk / short duration, and maybe hone my skills with a crummy ball. Honest, I'm not getting kicks out of beating up people for a few pennies. And, I'm just not that good.

• 1Universurfr
    46 Posts
    Thu, May 11 2023 9:42 PM

SandWedge6:

Just curious as to why players with Legend status enter into the Paris Room which has an Amateur level status?

Sometimes I go there for a quick warm up.

Perhaps a better question might be ...why do so many amateurs & pros play the RIO and above rooms...and shoot way better than their posted average ?

• Squatch031
    172 Posts
    Fri, May 12 2023 4:15 PM

"Perhaps a better question might be ...why do so many amateurs & pros play the RIO and above rooms...and shoot way better than their posted average ?"

Easy one.....those are the people who have created alternate profiles and use their expertise playing against lower level players.  I have played several and one even admitted it during the match while chatting.

• i1488
    44 Posts
    Fri, May 12 2023 4:37 PM

DodgyPutter:

HamdenPro:

SandWedge6:
    Just curious as to why players with Legend status enter into the Paris Room which has an Amateur level status?

Probably for the same reason a 106 Tour Master would. 

Nah, Legends have to play from the back tees. 

Since the update he's won 885 coin games, 825 in Paris and 55 in B. Hills, I don't know where the other 6 were (nowhere too expensive with under 500,000 total coin "earnings").

How do we find out our win/loss #'s in the coin games?  I've searched 'stats' and don't see it.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sun, May 14 2023 3:33 PM

i1488:

DodgyPutter:

HamdenPro:

SandWedge6:

Probably for the same reason a 106 Tour Master would. 

Nah, Legends have to play from the back tees. 

Since the update he's won 885 coin games, 825 in Paris and 55 in B. Hills, I don't know where the other 6 were (nowhere too expensive with under 500,000 total coin "earnings").

How do we find out our win/loss #'s in the coin games?  I've searched 'stats' and don't see it.

You can only find the wins, they're in your awards section. 

• Squatch031
    172 Posts
    Mon, Jun 12 2023 9:09 AM

As a Legend, I occasionally play the Paris room for the following reasons.  When I do play, I am usually paired against players of similar level/average so it is not just amateurs playing.

-It is a relaxing way to play competively without spending a log of coins.

-I play to use the crap balls I have won in Showdowns, but usually just hit them in the water so I don't screw up my swing with the different distances, spin, and meter speeds.

-I will play Paris when testing out new clubs I have rented.

-Also good practice for the Showdowns which are played in three-hole increments on various courses.

RSS