Help › Forums

Re: Tournament Start Times

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 3 2023 5:57 AM (7 replies)
  • nopro17
    16,124 Posts
    Thu, Apr 27 2023 7:18 AM

Here we go again.

When the start time feature was introduced a couple of updates ago, the Open Tournaments page on the web site was messed up.  It claimed that the tournament was going to start in the future when, in fact, it was already up and running but you could only enter it through the app/game itself.  The problem was eventually fixed.

It's baaack.

I created my batch of daily tournaments as usual today.

Here's an example of one of them that was created at 09:10 EDT:

As you can see, the tournament is both simultaneously running and not running.

When I look at it within the game, I am able to enter the tournament:

If I click on FULL LEADERBOARD, everybody has WD:

• SamSpayed
    4,898 Posts
    Thu, Apr 27 2023 1:10 PM

Same here.  I created this tournament manually via the web site.  I specified Start Time = Immediately, and this is what I got:

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Apr 27 2023 1:26 PM

No Help to you on the web site , but work fine on the app.

the WD always shows on the leaderboard on the app for any player that hasn’t entered the tournament.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Fri, Apr 28 2023 3:13 AM

bossbird:
    the WD always shows on the leaderboard on the app for any player that hasn’t entered the tournament.

Use to say "not entered".

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Apr 28 2023 11:55 AM

callaghan159:

bossbird:

Use to say "not entered".

You are correct , but it’s been WD for sometime 

• AlaskanDame
    18,964 Posts
    Sun, Apr 30 2023 9:31 AM

SamSpayed:

Same here.  I created this tournament manually via the web site.  I specified Start Time = Immediately, and this is what I got:

We also have NON- immediate start on a tourney today.  Starts “in 2 hours.”  Immediate was the request though.  

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Mon, May 1 2023 7:18 AM

AlaskanDame:

SamSpayed:

We also have NON- immediate start on a tourney today.  Starts “in 2 hours.”  Immediate was the request though.  

Here's the whole extent of this glitch:

1. When you create a tourney and want it to start immediately, it states 2 hours.

2. When those 2 hours are over, the display will change to "starts in 7 hours".

3. After those 7 hours are up, you can finally enter the event through the website.

So, whenever you create a tourney, it can be entered through the website with a 9 hour delay. The same delay is in effect for "midnight" starting times.

Naturally, all tourneys can be entered at the correct designated time "in game", but then you need to play them straight away... 

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Wed, May 3 2023 5:57 AM

Thank for the reports everyone, we opened up a bug ticket for this one yesterday morning to be looked into!

RSS