Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Game crash at start of multi-player, every time

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 4 2023 9:11 AM (3 replies)
  • JRedstar
    8 Posts
    Fri, Mar 31 2023 10:43 AM

I am not sure what this is but it is fairly new, I can play single plyer just fine, but in multi player, every time now, soon as the game starts, WGT just shuts down

Win 11 btw - just looking for suggestions on where I might start looking thanks!

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Sat, Apr 1 2023 8:43 AM
  • Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Sat, Apr 1 2023 1:49 PM

It is only recently that I've noticed the game is less stable. Not to the point where it impacted my game, but little quirky things that never appeared prior. The spinning blue circle seems way more apparent. 

Last night I was playing a match and when I got to the green, the dots were like pinheads, then noticed the chat was huge, and I realized my video resolution had suddenly changed. The ding line was a hair's width instead of 20 hairs. lol  I down rez to get that wider ding line.

I played well regardless and after went into settings and surprisingly my resolution was set correctly. I changed it and changed it back to what it was prior and then visually things were correct again. Weird.

It might be time for a fresh install.

• JRedstar
    8 Posts
    Tue, Apr 4 2023 9:11 AM

thanks, tried the reset script, still on multiple player mode, game shuts down on launch. tried re-installing a couple times too. Guess something in Windows broke

RSS