Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I need Scott Hope!!

Sat, Apr 22 2023 12:50 PM (29 replies)
  • protonc
    644 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2023 6:52 AM

No problem, and while you're there, look for Dell Foundation Services and Disable or Manual for it as well.  It's not needed.

• rdam1989
    219 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2023 7:46 AM

So great news! I wanted to play as normal last night before posting here, but I am happy to say that the problem is gone!! 

With that I want to give a great big THANK YOU to all for your help. I never had to do the uninstall and reinstall. So, the most logical culprit was disabling the start up programs not needed and certainly removing the Dell service.

Thank you all again, everything is back to normal.

Rich

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2023 8:07 AM

Well done Rich, glad you got it sorted.

⇧ EDIT : Thanks Paul. I was hoping that you would have a go at perspective text. Any luck with that? ⇧

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2023 9:52 AM

rdam1989:
    So great news! I wanted to play as normal last night before posting here, but I am happy to say that the problem is gone!! 

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2023 5:44 PM

rdam1989:

everything is back to normal.

Rich

Awesome Rich!  Well done!  Glad you got it all figured out.

• rdam1989
    219 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2023 8:18 PM

That "Happy Dance" (which I am doing, BTW) would not have been possible without you three, Scott, PureGro1, and protonc.

You are truly the best!!

I hope the next time we communicate it is on the golf course!

Rich

• Jimbob0649
    1 Posts
    Fri, Apr 21 2023 1:36 PM

Game has become entirely too fake to play anymore. It used to be bad, now it's cruel. After spending hundreds of dollars on this game I'm done, I've had it. Fakest game on the internet. If I find enough people (and there are many because I've asked) I'd file a class action against you. I'm done. No more money from me.

RSS