Forums

Help › Forums

Re: My friend list

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 28 2022 9:53 AM (5 replies)
  • Badputter01
    365 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2022 7:08 AM

Since the recent update, my friend list has duplicated. I’ve double the number of friends. Two of every friend. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Some would say I’m lucky.

David.                                                                                                                                        David.

• Badputter01
    365 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2022 9:53 AM

I’m well aware of the two sections. One for friends online and the other for those who aren’t. At the moment I can see those online. And the other section has been duplicated. Fortunately I don’t have shed loads of friends who would never play matches and just a portrait gallery.

• alosso
    21,045 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2022 4:22 AM

Badputter01:
    Since the recent update, my friend list has duplicated. I’ve double the number of friends. Two of every friend. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    It may be a display issue on whichever device you use, but I (on PC) see 18 friends of yours, all different.

Unrelated: There's a limit of 255 friends max before some dysfunction appears.

• ScottHope
    10,180 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2022 4:49 AM

His issue has apparently resolved itself. He posted on Paul's (pdb1) wall, but not here.

RSS