Forums

Help › Forums

Re: buying new clubs

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 17 2009 11:22 AM (1 replies)
  • bucknut68
    84 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 10:51 AM

hello everyone. looking for some suggestions on purchasing new clubs. just can't break par that often with starters(i know...practice...practice... practice) have been looking at rapture v2 pro set( is it worth 3200 credits) and the redwood putter. better to lose the fairway woods in favor of a couple extra wedges? sorry for droning on. appreciate any and all feedback

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 11:22 AM

I worked it on up to master using the R9 Taylor Made Driver and the Redwood Putter.The Rapture v2 provides a slower swing meter but the Tour Burner Iron Set(steel) provided more accuracy but they do have a faster meter.But this can be off set with the balls that come with a slower meter.I used the GI-S to slow down the meter when using the Tour Burner.Both are very good club sets.But all clubs will take some getting used to.It will be a little easier to adjust to the Rapture v2 if the faster meter poses any sort of complication.I really liked the Rapture's and when I upgraded to the master clubs I found that the Ping equipment was what I like best,not to say that it is the best ,just that it is the best for me.I wish WGT had a 30 minute trial period for all of the equipment so we would know what we are buying before we purchase anything.As of now all sales are final and no refunds are given.Just one more little hint if you don't mind snooping.go to some of the better players page and see what they're using just to get an idea of how many are using Rap versus Tour.I hope this helps.

Larry

RSS