Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CC tourneys count toward saturation?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 19 2022 5:43 AM (2 replies)
  • LollysDave
    6 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2022 11:42 AM

I'm at Legend tier, approaching 600 RRs at this tier.  I play a fair number of RGs and CC tourneys (not custom courses, but also not Legend-tier tees/greens).  I pretty much never play Par 3/5 courses.  Not sure how CTTH rounds are counted, but I just started playing those recently due to Goals.  Still haven't saturated, average still going up with some rounds.  I've seen a number of the threads re tier requirements and understand how that works.  My specific question is whether playing a CC tourney with non-Legend settings counts toward saturation.  If so, I think I should be there by now.

• SamSpayed
    4,907 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 11:36 AM

LollysDave:

I'm at Legend tier, approaching 600 RRs at this tier.  I play a fair number of RGs and CC tourneys (not custom courses, but also not Legend-tier tees/greens).  I pretty much never play Par 3/5 courses.  Not sure how CTTH rounds are counted, but I just started playing those recently due to Goals.  Still haven't saturated, average still going up with some rounds.  I've seen a number of the threads re tier requirements and understand how that works.  My specific question is whether playing a CC tourney with non-Legend settings counts toward saturation.  If so, I think I should be there by now.

Yes, those tournaments will still count toward saturation. 

• TheDudemeister69
    1,564 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2022 5:43 AM

LollysDave:
    My specific question is whether playing a CC tourney with non-Legend settings counts toward saturation.

CC tourneys count, regardless of tees and conditions, as long as they are on standard WGT courses other than Best of Par 3 and Best of Par 5.  Note, though, that CC tourneys played on CC custom courses do NOT count.

RSS