Forums

Help › Forums

Re: messages

Wed, Dec 16 2009 1:27 PM (5 replies)
  • hatch62
    57 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2009 8:05 AM
    I would like to have a way to tell people that I'm playing a game when they invite me, instead of just clicking on delicline. On the ladder their is a way to communicate by posting a private message. It looks like this could be an option on the decline or accept when being invited. It would be nice to tell players that you would be availabe in 5,10 or 15 min.
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2009 8:50 AM

This is already announced among upcoming features, and since a product update is announced for tonight, your wish could come true very soon.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2009 10:44 AM

Faterson:
    a product update is announced for tonight

I guess thats what the down time is all about.I been a little busy and unable to play.I have seen the list of updates or whatever they are called and that is the one that I am most looking forward to.I hate to decline an invite and then have to go over to they're page to tell them why I had to decline.I play most all multi-player rounds rounds with friends on my list,because,well you know all the strangers that quit in the middle of a round.The ladders is a great site but a little to serious for me.I'm more in to having fun than making someone look bad

• hatch62
    57 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2009 11:06 AM

Thanks for the information on "upcoming features".  There are things that lots of players have been wishing for and a few things they don't want .  haha

Thanks

Hatch62

• hatch62
    57 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2009 11:08 AM

Hey, GITrDone anytime you need someone to make look bad, look me up haha.  I always enjoy playing you.  Have a good day.

Hatch62

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2009 1:27 PM

hatch62:
    to make look bad,

I used to be like that.I just got to win and usually did but now that I'm a little older I don't have the competetive drive that it takes to put in all the time that it takes to get and stay on top.I guess getting older sux but it is alot less hectic.Life just kind of eases by instead of the rush rush rush.I like it better like this.

Larry

RSS