Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Meter distance change when putting....

Mon, Sep 19 2022 9:01 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • gutzy555
    6 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2022 10:08 PM

exactly why I quit using the putting meter tip,

• JSmizz
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2022 7:52 PM

Ok I’ve needed this question answered for a while now. I put in REVERSE view….if we are assuming everything is in reverse view and I’m also left handed. If I miss the ding to the left will the ball tend to roll more right?  And vicaversa. If I miss I roll past the ding to the right (in reverse view left handed) will my ball tend to roll more left ( as we see it in reverse view?). Thank you in advance. 

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2022 9:01 PM

JSmizz:

Ok I’ve needed this question answered for a while now. I put in REVERSE view….if we are assuming everything is in reverse view and I’m also left handed. If I miss the ding to the left will the ball tend to roll more right?  And vicaversa. If I miss I roll past the ding to the right (in reverse view left handed) will my ball tend to roll more left ( as we see it in reverse view?). Thank you in advance. 

Your avatar's handedness (left or right) and whether you putt using forward view or reverse view makes no difference.  Miss the ding early (left of the ding line), and your ball will go left of your aim point (as seen from forward view).  Miss late (right of the ding line), and your ball will go right of your aim point.

Hope this helps.

• PAGES
RSS