Re: credits

Sat, Jul 2 2022 9:06 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ct690911
    6,836 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2022 4:45 AM

callaghan159:

Lesthanpar:
    The video credits and surveys are still there to get but both are harder to get than they have been in the past.

The videos have always worked fine for me....living on the east coast of Canada. Only time I have issues I just reset my AD ID. Cheers

It's a proven fact all that salt air helps conduct electrons and video waves. Mind you, it was a Newfie who claims to have proven it.

sayin'

ct

• callaghan159
    5,598 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2022 1:50 PM

ct690911:

it was a Newfie who claims to have proven it.

sayin'

Prob drunk on some of that Screech they consume on a regular basis. Cheers

• garyk49
    2,115 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2022 9:06 AM

callaghan159:

Lesthanpar:
    The video credits and surveys are still there to get but both are harder to get than they have been in the past.

The videos have always worked fine for me....living on the east coast of Canada. Only time I have issues I just reset my AD ID. Cheers

I just tried something as I was curious.  I recently built a new win10 computer using an older win7 computer that the motherboard was going bad on. I relaced motherboard, cpu, and ram, and OS, using all other parts from the win7 machine.  I just ran both bluestacks and nox on 2 different win10 machines at the same time. blue 5 and nox 7.  I was able to get the 75 videos without much problem.  To begin with both of these computers are hard wired to my internet through a router. I also do not run a VPN.  I also have an Amazon fire 10 tablet and a 5g phone that connect through WIFI through the same router.  At best it is hit or miss with these devices when using WIFI.  My location is in Georgia on the east coast of U.S.  So I am thinking most with problems suffer 1, 2 or 3 or some combination of ailments.  Either location, WIFI(it is not consistent), or VPN(this could also have some bearing on location, depending on which VPN you are using.

I am not basing my thoughts on just this one test.

• PAGES
RSS