Help › Forums

Re: the weekly prize boxes always have the same items

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 21 2022 2:41 PM (4 replies)
  • rjteeithi
    674 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2022 3:36 PM

every week, its swing edge shorts, and Top Golf glove

WGT knows it. maybe elon could buy this business to get some more life into it.

Its just a rag

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2022 6:35 AM

rjteeithi:

every week, its swing edge shorts, and Top Golf glove

WGT knows it. maybe elon could buy this business to get some more life into it.

Its just a rag

been that way forever. they don't care. THis is why i have over 300 unopened boxes in my mailbox.

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2022 9:50 AM

If you pay up front and max out the apparel, you will get paid in coins instead of seeing "maxed" message. I received 9000 coins in a recent Platinum box for the SE shorts... 200 x 45. 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2022 11:58 AM

Duphpherer:

If you pay up front and max out the apparel, you will get paid in coins instead of seeing "maxed" message. I received 9000 coins in a recent Platinum box for the SE shorts... 200 x 45. 

you don't understand the problem. 

The three boxes that you can get each week for winning 3/6/9 games. Silver/silver/gold.

always contain the same 2 items for silver. and the gold has those two items and one other that's the exact same week to week. 

Those items get maxed very quickly. the point is that there isn't a chance for any other points in anything else.

• rjteeithi
    674 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2022 2:41 PM

Duphpherer:

I know this, The coins are nothing in comparison to what I bet on the match is my point

all it takes is a little thought and programing...

Ive stopped spending on balls. Ive got all the best stuff, so I keep winning easily above 50%

RSS