Re: Game will not list 3 wood for sale

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 24 2022 9:18 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BPeterson8256
    2,910 Posts
    Wed, Feb 23 2022 2:55 PM

PureGro1:

I think clubs that have been given away by WGT in tap in rewards or through steam purchases of bundles can not be re-sold back.

I can verify that the two clubs I own from Tap In Rewards can not be sold.

• ScottHope
    10,277 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2022 12:42 AM

Thanks for confirming that BP.  ; )

• callaghan159
    6,288 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2022 1:57 AM

PureGro1:
    I think clubs that have been given away by WGT in tap in rewards or through steam purchases of bundles can not be re-sold back.

I have purchased the steam bundles and have been able to sell the clubs that were of no use to me. Cheers

• ScottHope
    10,277 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2022 2:55 AM

Jury's gone back out again...

• billycash74
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2022 4:23 AM

ive bought the bundles on steam and sold the clubs back to wgt. i do not play on steam. i didnt sell them through steam. sold them through the web page. 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2022 6:23 AM

ScottHope:

Jury's gone back out again...

You can't sell the tap in one's but can sell those from steam bundles?

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2022 7:26 AM

billycash74:

ive bought the bundles on steam and sold the clubs back to wgt. i do not play on steam. i didnt sell them through steam. sold them through the web page. 

When you say web-page- Do you mean trough your profile page here on WGT.com?

I have some steam bundle clubs and cant see them in resale area on App, And can no longer access equipment to sell from WGT.com page.

hopefully it gets straightened out, I would love to unload the ones from steam bundles.

• WGTNico
    633 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2022 8:22 AM

Just talked to customer support about this stuff to try and clear up some confusion. 

The stuff from bundles you can't sell, when purchased, there was a discount for the items in the bundle which is why they cannot be sold.

The old clubs though, we don't know why, but that seems to have been an issue that's popped up recently. I would reach out to our support staff with screenshots of the sell equipment screen if you still would like to sell it.

https://m.wgt.com/help/request

• ScottHope
    10,277 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2022 9:18 AM

Thank you Nico, I don't plan to sell anything at the moment, but if/when I do, I'll get in touch with your support team if the gear doesn't appear in the sell screen. Cheers.  ; )

Hope you're still reading this Bill.

• PAGES
RSS