Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Launcher Resolution now screwed up???

Mon, Nov 1 2021 2:05 PM (7 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,793 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2021 12:26 PM

I don't know what happened but EVERYTHING is different all of a sudden?

I ALWAYS play in the lowest resolution 1024 x 768 in "Fullscreen" which was perfect on my 14" laptop (looked closest to flash)

But now is looks as I'm in a different resolution much "wider-screen" look it's terrible?? I check my settings nothing has changed?

WTF WGT ? something from most recent update I assume...The look now on my laptop is almost unplayable the cameras pans up and down when I hit the ball (To keep the flight of ball on screen I guess) I feel like I'm gonna have a dam seizure watching screen now.

I know there is a way to open a Different menu when you first hit "Play button" by holding down a combo of other keys at same time as hitting "Play" but I forgot how to do it It was control/alt  or control/shift dam it I cant remember!!

Help Scott Hope!!

JD 

• ScottHope
    10,110 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2021 2:05 PM

JDGHOST:
    I know there is a way to open a Different menu when you first hit "Play button" by holding down a combo of other keys at same time as hitting "Play" but I forgot how to do it It was control/alt  or control/shift dam it I cant remember!!

Sadly JD, that option is no longer available. Sent a PM.

• JDGHOST
    6,793 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2021 3:11 PM

ohhh ok Scott

• jdawgg1974
    1 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2021 4:03 PM

Man my screen size now is the size of a quarter...can't see anything to fix it and i have deleted the app and re-installed and its still like that...any idea how to get it back?

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2021 12:44 AM

Perhaps this can help you JD.

• ScottHope
    10,110 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2021 1:43 AM

Thank you Yiannis, but JD managed to fix it by resetting the game.  ; )

• JDGHOST
    6,793 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2021 5:43 AM

Thanks Yian  and Scott Took a little patience and uninstalling Launcher files "3x's" but finally got it sorted out LOL'

JD 

• ScottHope
    10,110 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2021 2:05 PM

jdawgg1974:
    Man my screen size now is the size of a quarter...can't see anything to fix it and i have deleted the app and re-installed and its still like that...any idea how to get it back?

Try a reset.

RSS