Forums

Help › Forums

Re: what does it take to be a pro?

Tue, Dec 8 2009 6:31 PM (4 replies)
  • RobinH
    3 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2009 8:44 PM

sorry i think that this question already was asked but i didnt find anything...

what does it take to be a pro? ive got 81 now and played against a player that had 83 and was pro. im amateur. what defines a pro or amateur skill?

sorry for the wasted words...

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2009 9:20 PM

RobinH:

sorry i think that this question already was asked but i didnt find anything...

what does it take to be a pro? ive got 81 now and played against a player that had 83 and was pro. im amateur. what defines a pro or amateur skill?

sorry for the wasted words...

You advance to the next tier by shooting consistent rounds at lower scores. You can reach pro, then have several bad scores and your average rise again, but you will still be a pro. Read the information under Getting Started and FAQs. It wil help you understand better.

• RobinH
    3 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 7:20 AM

thank you very much for the answer! ill have a look at it! see you around...

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 12:41 PM

Hi Robin, when you "+Click to Write" a new post, type in the subject first, then click on the "Related" tab and you might see other posts on the same subject.

Take your time and enjoy this game.  Progressing to quickly can be frustrating...when you have time, check out my blog "Key to where you belong".

Welcome aboard and be careful or you might get hooked. 

Joey

• RobinH
    3 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 6:31 PM

alright ill keep that in mind! thanks for the information and the welcome. mainly i play to meet new people from all over the world and maybe even get to know them. its like international talk rimmed with a round of golf. ; ) i already met nice and interesting people and its getting more and more fun. at first i thought that you can win real money which in our mad society of course always is wanted but now its even better knowing that theres nothing to win except new friends and a bit of credit!

good luck on your hits and thanks again for everything!

RSS