Help › Forums

Re: WELCOMING 1st POSTERS

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 24 2021 3:51 AM (21 replies)
  • twinponds169
    2,611 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2021 4:20 PM

pdb1:
      It would make me happier than it would you if I could figure out how to disappear from here .

Make sure to let us know if we can help with that.

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2021 3:51 AM

twinponds169:

pdb1:
      It would make me happier than it would you if I could figure out how to disappear from here .

Make sure to let us know if we can help with that.

Thanks , you have helped as much as you can . But your crass form of entertainment isn't one of my problems .

No . WGT is doing a good enough effort themselves . This not receiving emails . Pretending they are working on it . I mean how hard of a problem is it to fix ? Maybe they are as inept as they appear . Highly doubtful .

Other issues in the playability now for me in PCEA . If it is my system and internet connection . That isn't going to change .

I'm actually doing very well in some formats . This is me right now in my Diamond league . 7/23/21 7:00 PM .

As much fun as I am having in the Coins . It is a spinning my wheels type of feeling . If I can drop so many birdies and eagles in these quick 3 hole rounds . Why can't I play the same way in a real stroke ranked round . And advance to Tour Legend ? I don't think there is a good answer for that . Over 6 years as a Legend . My average hasn't moved in 5 years .

I play multiple stroke 9 hole solo matches everyday . Only once in a blue moon do I like my score enough to complete the round .

Inviting for multiplayer stroke play is not an option . It just plain doesn't work . I try all the time .

I have been in this spinning my wheels mode for 6 years . It is getting old .

After my " TRAILBLAZERS " tribute . I thought I would be done . I enjoyed it during a lay off in the Pandemic . But it was a lot of work .

But I'm still here . BLAH , BLAH , BLAH .

RSS