Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How do I earn tokens?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 6 2009 4:39 PM (3 replies)
  • dizzlefire
    1 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2009 1:07 PM
    Just wondering how to earn tokens as a beginner. This starter equipment sucks!! Thanks
  • gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2009 1:24 PM

Use the search box to the top right of your screen; or go to "Deposits and Credits" under the FAQs on the right of your screen.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2009 1:45 PM

One way to earn credits is to advance from Hack to Amateur to Pro....  You'll get credits for each advance.  To advance you need to shoot ranked stroke play rounds to lower your average score.  I see you've been playing primarily CTTH and only one recorded stroke play round.  Play more stroke rounds and improve your average to earn credits.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2009 4:39 PM

dizzlefire:
    Just wondering how to earn tokens as a beginner. This starter equipment sucks!! Thanks

Play some stroke play rounds to see if you really like the game. As you get better you will advance. After turning pro and playing for a while, I purchased some credits and bought a driver and putter. My game is much better as I can drive in the 240 yard range on average now. I may purchase other clubs in the future.

to earn credits (tokens) you can enter tournaments or challenge others to match play for credits. But you need credits to do challenge others with.

RSS