Forums

Help › Forums

Re: No clubs available

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 2 2021 11:17 AM (1 replies)
  • Inpainstewart
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2021 2:11 AM

I don't play more than nine holes and yesterday I decided to play and go Big, well  my opponent  came up he shot now my turn all  my clubs are in my bag remember I just paid 2500 tokens to play waiting for my ball to show up and son of a b#@$h no clubs I sent a Email to there complaint guys I get back this crappy response that I was right I ask for a couple sleeves of balls for the grief I endured. WGT didn't even give me what I lost . They give me approx. Half of what I lost. Once before I was told they give me my 500 token and never got them didn't complain I think I was screwed by wgt staff. I hope all of you see this good luck everyone make sure you take screenshots I did 

• garyk49
    2,318 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2021 11:17 AM

Lets see, your profile goes back to March 2021, and it never shows you buying any clubs, you rented a number of different ones, but no purchases.

The last ball you purchased was on May 22nd, we can't see when you play practice rounds or coin games, and you posted this on June 2nd.  Maybe they saw the same thing everybody else can.  What clubs,???  We also can't see when you lose a ball.  By looking at your ball purchase history/usage, it is very possible you used the last 3 pack up.

Look at your Account Activity for a better picture of what actually happened, it will show up there.

RSS