Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country Club Membership

Fri, Dec 1 2023 3:59 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Wed, Nov 29 2023 12:01 PM

They are visible in the game app, next to coins and credits.

In general, you only get one CC pass for free 12 hours after you used your last one (during Clashes, after 4 hours). That means, if you buy a pass, or more, you postpone the gratis giveaway. You may of course build a stack by buying a few (which I strongly advise against).

But, you may receive passes from WGT under certain circumstances, e.g. as a prize for a good Clash result of your CC, or under other circumstances. For reasons I don't know, I have six right now without buying any.

• phipster
    4,447 Posts
    Thu, Nov 30 2023 4:23 PM

Great summary, i have a probably basic question, can you build up CC passes? And if you can where can you see them?

If you buy Plus or Premier Membership then the club pass is generated every 8 or 4 hours respectively and you can carry 2 and 4 passes respectively...

• Carry 2 Free Club Passes - Club members can only hold one free pass at a time, but club members who are also Plus Members can hold up to 2 free passes.

• 8-hour Free-Pass Generation - Club members currently receive a free pass every 12 hours and can only hold one free pass at a time. With Plus Membership, a club member will receive a free pass every 8 hours and can hold up to 2 free passes at a time.

• Carry 4 Free Club Passes - Club members can only hold one free pass at a time, but club members who are also Premier Members can hold up to 4 free passes.

• 4-hour Free-Pass Generation - Club Members currently receive a free pass every 12 hours and can only hold one free pass at a time. With Premier Membership, a club member will receive a free pass every 4 hours and can hold up to 4 free passes at a time.

• phipster
    4,447 Posts
    Thu, Nov 30 2023 4:24 PM

BTW - don't take that as a suggestion as I think that they are both a waste of your money especially for players who have already achieved high tiers and levels...!!!

• LoveTheHunt
    25 Posts
    Fri, Dec 1 2023 3:58 AM
    Thanks I can’t believe I was not paying attention!
  • LoveTheHunt
    25 Posts
    Fri, Dec 1 2023 3:59 AM
    Great points and suggestion thank you!
  • PAGES
RSS