Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Literal Scramble

Sat, Feb 27 2010 4:24 PM (63 replies)
  • TaterNater
    545 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2010 3:21 PM

TaterNater E Salamii +1  went in to overtime 3rd hole.well fought battle!!

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 9:06 PM

Congrats to Taternater and Coolswing for making it to the grand finale

This tourney took A LOT longer than i wanted it to, but was a lot of fun

coolswing has been MIA for the past couple weeks due to his personal agenda. Take your time guys.....no rush now

:)

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2010 2:55 PM

Well it''s over due for months now but we finally finished the final match between myself and Taternater ! I guess we really took Rob's advise earlier (take your time guys...no rush now) a little too seriously ! lol ! Here's the scorecard of the match -

It was a great game and wasn't decided until the very last putt of the game !  I started horribly - 3 putts from inside 10 ft ! plus a another bad putt from 7ft 2 holes later and with Tn playing so well I really thought that was the game.  Anyway luck was on my side for the day and I manged to catch up with Tn after some hard work at the 16th hole.  Tn didn't play bad at all, it's was very challenging on some of the holes to miss the green and get par !

Anyway thanks Tn for a great game buddy, it could have gone either way on the last hole there so well done on a good tourney.

Thank you very much to Rob for putting on an excellent tourney, both in management and for having such a creative and interesting idea.  I hope the delay didn't make you feel bad in any ways, sorry for that mate.

Also thanks to everyone that I played with as well, I had a really good time playing with you all as we're all such good friends anyway.  Take care all :-)

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2010 4:24 PM

ALAS! it is complete

Big thanks to everyone who participated. Hope you all had a great time!

To coolswing big CONGRATS to you buddy. Job well done! Hope to see you all in the next one :)

RSS