Help › Forums

Re: new wgt sucks

Fri, Jul 15 2022 4:47 AM (24 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2022 12:56 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    ↑↑↑ Scott, I guess here's another one soon to be gone. LOL ↑↑↑

Is that how it happens? Not sure I've seen a username be visible for a while then disappear later on. Or maybe I've completely missed the point of your post, sorry.

Been unusually warm here in the UK at night over the past few days and not sleeping very well because of that, so I might be more dopey than usual. : (

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2022 2:50 AM

ScottHope:
    Been unusually warm here in the UK at night over the past few days and not sleeping very well because of that, so I might be more dopey than usual. : (

Red warning next week 40degrees in London.  It's been a bit different in Scotland, even next week forecast is up to 29 in Edinburgh.  Lol, very hot for us I suppose.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2022 3:13 AM

Luckily for the UK, no extreme weather lasts for very long. I hope, like me DP, you are near the coast where it's a bit cooler.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2022 3:33 AM

ScottHope:

Is that how it happens? Not sure I've seen a username be visible for a while then disappear later on. Or maybe I've completely missed the point of your post, sorry.

Remember what I said, mate?

1. A long-time member since 2009 or 2010 posts something out of the blue
    2. Posting for the first time or only 2-3 posts in his entire career here
    3. Usually bitching about the game
    4. And then gets banned shortly after.

Only step 4 left! 😜

BTW hope you guys survive the heat alright. Unlike last year, it's not too bad so far where I am fortunately.

EDIT : Here is another case https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/705421/4717882.aspx#4717882

↓↓↓ I was just saying it. Cheers, bro. ↓↓↓

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2022 4:47 AM

I'll try and remember Simon, thank you.

RSS