Help › Forums

new wgt sucks

Fri, Jul 15 2022 4:47 AM (24 replies)
  • twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 9:37 AM

27stitches:
    It shows I have a premium

Is there time left on the countdown clock directly under the (P)remium ? It's very difficult to see and read, for me anyways.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 10:15 AM
    twinponds169:

27stitches:
    It shows I have a premium

Is there time left on the countdown clock directly under the (P)remium ? It's very difficult to see and read, for me anyways.

I'm in the same boat as Stitches but I do not see any time below the P (and I even put my glasses on LOL)
  • 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 11:21 AM
    There is no timer below the P. I checked my profile I see the Nation flag but no P (I don't know if it is supposed to be there) I also checked the pro shop and it states that I already own the Premium. I am at a loss.
  • bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 9:00 AM
    So much for being Premium. Day 4 no scratchers and 1 pass every 12 hrs. Just like a regular player. Of course WGT hasn't responded yet.
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 9:22 AM

bypass07:
    So much for being Premium. Day 4 no scratchers and 1 pass every 12 hrs. Just like a regular player. Of course WGT hasn't responded yet.

Did you pay for premium ? 
    I believe it was offered to those players who switched from old flash system , it was free for a month .
     Obviously if you paid the thousands of credits it costs to have it then you have grounds for your complaint.
     Just bear in mind players have paid thousands to get these benefits for a year , and would perhaps feel aggrieved if the free offer lasted for longer than a month.  

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 10:47 AM
    bossbird:

bypass07:

I believe it was offered to those players who switched from old flash system , it was free for a month .
     Obviously if you paid the thousands of credits it costs to have it then you have grounds for your complaint.
     Just bear in mind players have paid thousands to get these benefits for a year , and would perhaps feel aggrieved if the free offer lasted for longer than a month.  

I am in the same boat. But when I check the pro shop it says I own this item and the logo still appears. If it is just an expired gift then please remove the logo and kindly respond to my e-mail. I believe bossbird is correct unfortunately.
  • AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 11:45 AM

bossbird:

bypass07:

I still have 5 days left, resulting from an obvious glitch that gave us the 1 month gift for 3 (or even 4) consecutive updates, spanning from sometime in October to mid December ;-)

And yes, if you can no longer see the timer, it means it ran out... 

• JuanOverpar
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jul 14 2022 4:07 PM

Putting is definitely ruined on this game now. 

Sick of having my rounds ruined because of it.   Breaks that I don't see and breaks that I see that don't happen.  

3 foot putts rimming out.  

definitely takes the fun out of playing

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Jul 14 2022 7:39 PM

↑↑↑ Scott, I guess here's another one soon to be gone. LOL ↑↑↑

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Thu, Jul 14 2022 10:48 PM

JuanOverpar:

Putting is definitely ruined on this game now. 

Sick of having my rounds ruined because of it.   Breaks that I don't see and breaks that I see that don't happen.  

3 foot putts rimming out.  

definitely takes the fun out of playing

Yes, putting is difficult. Tee to green is generally too easy, so I'm glad putting isn't a cakewalk. 

If I may suggest, look at every putt from front AND rear view and put 80%+ weight on rear view if the views contradict... which they often do. 

RSS