Re: Tap n Sink

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 10 2011 6:19 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • sdorr
    650 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 9:19 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    Also, if I didn't already ask, does anybody know what a sink maker is called?

I believe what you are looking for is a physinkotherapist, also referred to as a shrsink. They can help individuals (by appointment only) who have personnel home drainage baggage. Not so sure they can help with the T shirt thingy though.

I have to go to work now, but hopefully this will help.

Have a nice day!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 6:19 AM

Lizzie, after Lambert and the staff have given those coffee grounds a second go around, there is no need to dispose of them.  Dry them thoroughly and store in a sealed container. I use mine each spring to adjust the ph in the surrounding soil to change the colors of my Hydrangea macrophylla. If you lightly spread them in the cracks of your patio, you will not see those pesky ants. Mix some lightly with water and using a Q-tip they make a great scratch remover for furniture. Spread grounds with a little orange peel in your gardens, and kitty will no longer use your flower beds as their personal potty. Rather than spending a fortune on beauty products, wash your hair with an inexpensive shampoo and coffee grounds. Your hair will be so soft and shiny you won't believe it. Same use for skin. The list goes on. I contacted my local sinktologist, he designed a sink several years ago where the entire bottom of the sink was the drain. I guess this created a plumbing dilemma that is yet to be solved. On the couch issue, I must admit, I am sofa king we todd did. Here's to shiny hair, and pretty flowers. I won't get into the use of coffee grounds to remove cellulite.

Ren

• PAGES
RSS