rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 20 2022 11:36 AM (26 replies)
  • Nancy1959
    7,061 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2020 6:54 PM

callaghan159:

Nancy1959:
    I'm not trying to be critical here..

Some people don't have to try to be critical, it just comes natural. Cheers.

Yes, and anyone who ever reads the CC forum periodically (or has been in the same CC as you) knows that this pretty much defines you to a "T"....so it's very ironic that you posted that comment.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2020 8:43 PM

HenryKawa:

I have one of the fastest growing Country Clubs.  If you are looking for an excellent country club check mine out.   I currently have 249 EXCELLENT members.  I would like ONE more.  You will love it.  I treat all my members very good, giving them tips and advice and even donating equipment.  I donate more every year, than anyone else on WGT because in addition to my CC members I have over 6300 friends that I give to as much as I can.   The only thing I don't do is make it public or brag about it (no one knows but the recipient).  I can add that to the RECORDS thread (Most Total Donations of All Time - Henry Kawa).  Check out my CLUB.  Thank you.

I want to apologize for posting the above message regarding the gifting programs.  It was insensitive and rude.  It came out of bitterness over a disagreement I had with one of the organizers in the past.  I didn't mean to demean the program, the organizers and the many generous contributors over the years.  Its a very worthwhile program.   I'm sorry. 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2020 8:59 PM

@HenryKawa

Thank you for posting that Henry. 

This is a very stand-up thing to do. You have my respect. Well done. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2020 7:51 AM

Robert1893:

DonCaron:

Looking at his activity Nancy, it looks like he plays coin games. 

Some players only play coin games.

Coin games was the first thing I thought of as well.

There are plenty of players who are extremely active but have very few ranked rounds. I've mentioned this before, but I once saw a Tour Champion with only 6 ranked rounds. 

Can't simply go by ranked rounds anymore. By far, they do not paint a complete picture. 

Agreed. I always had to take into account Coin Games, if I was going to remove someone for not playing..

• Grid440
    133 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2022 1:19 PM

I'm interested in joining your club.

Thanks, Grid440

• Eydreams
    215 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2022 11:36 AM

I belong to stars and stripes it is a very active club just leveled up to level 20 my user name is eydreams I think you’ll like it send me a friend request and I’ll see if I can hook you up.

RSS