Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Match Play Stats Bug?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 29 2009 9:01 PM (5 replies)
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2009 3:50 PM

I noticed while looking through my match play stats and awards that I've only been credited for 26 wins towards the various 'total win' awards.  I've had 54 since the inception of the match play format.  Is it only keeping track of the matches played after the 'total wins' award was released?

Also, when I completed a match play challenge game today it did not show the usual "nivlac has defeated so-and-so in a 9-hole match play game." message on my activity log.  My friends also do not see a message for the match on their feeds either. 

*edit* I do see a match result from BolloxinBruges today in my friend feed.  His win also shows up on his activity, so I dunno what happened to mine.

*edit 2* Scratch the second part of this report. The message did show up, but it took a good hour before it did.

Thanks! :)

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2009 10:09 AM

we will look into the first part, thanks

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2009 5:21 PM

Do stats and awards count in match play?  I just made a 58 foot putt (my longest ever) for eagle and didn't get credited with eagle or the long putt.  Thanks, Jake

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2009 5:24 PM

They don't.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2009 6:50 PM

I thought matchplay stats reset at the beginning of the month. I assumed this because mine did.

YJ

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2009 9:01 PM

YJ,

Yes matchplay points get reset at the beginning of every month but I believe the issue was game stats (longest putt and such). Game stats are not recorded in match play. That is why you cannot check your stats in game through the score card. The total match play wins is not reset at the beginning of the month though.

RSS