Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Multi Player with New Arcade Version

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 26 2020 6:18 PM (9 replies)
  • Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2020 8:08 PM

I'm trying to learn to like it.  I have never ever been able to get a matchplay, Alternate shot, stroke play, skins,  nothing but coin games.   Any body have any ideas why I can't get good old normal multiplayer games like on Flash, where they are little to problem to find.

The new version is definitely less sociable even playing coin games, with having to click the chat window.  

I have no idea what the the coins are good for.  Every time I get matched it is with a hack through maybe master, most are using starter balls and clubs, (they are pretty good with them tho).  I wonder if WGT is making tons of money with this new arcade version since the starter balls and clubs are free.

I digress, so is there something I am missing about not being able to get a multiplayer game going other than the coin games?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2020 2:33 AM

I only play mobile and none of those things are available on mobile, so maybe the new version you talk of is aligning to the mobile game . I agree it seems unfair that we can’t all play all the versions . 

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2020 10:21 AM

Max, have you tried setting Apparel Bonus to OFF when you set up your multiplayer games?

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2020 2:13 PM

You have 236 friends and you are in a good club , Finding a game should not be a problem , Discord is a good way to find games also . Coin games are for apparel only . You are right about players in the coin rooms , they are not very social most of the time .  The friends list on the new version is not accurate at all . It needs to be fixed for sure . 

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2020 3:30 PM

Thanks Sam I will double check that, I do know I dont do the sponsorship thing. And I don't do the clothes or shoes that make the ball go further, just messes with my calculations

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2020 3:39 PM

Thx CE, yea I can go on our discord to try to find info and / or a multiplayer game.

My wife is not crazy about me chatting on the opposite end of the couch while she's watching he chic flics tho.

But the point is,  why does the arcade version always say "No game found"  (except coin games) when i have no trouble finding a game on flash.

The coin games are kinda a fun addition but not to replace all the other games.

I wonder if  WGT is going to lose many players and money if they really do completely a way with flash?

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2020 5:38 PM

I don't know if you are in the discord open golf channel , You can always find a game there . I can send you an invite if you like . 

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2020 6:53 PM

Yep, for sure CE, I didnt even know there was one, thanks.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2020 11:33 AM

Firstmrmax:

Yep, for sure CE, I didnt even know there was one, thanks.

Friend request sent , I can send you an invite in a personal message .

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2020 6:18 PM

Thx CE for friend request, accepted.

RSS