Forums

Help › Forums

Re: constant reload error

Sun, Dec 6 2020 4:26 AM (27 replies)
  • MidniteRider47
    4 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2020 10:03 PM

I've had the exact same problem.  Something is wrong with their last update and they need to fix it NOW or give me my money back!!!!!!!!!!

• OLD1BALDIE
    8 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2020 3:45 PM

Crashn2u:

Since this last WGT upgrade, I have not been able to play. The day and all previous days before this last update, the game worked great. We need answers from WGT immediately! 

I'm experiencing the same problems. 

• Cas57
    3,036 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2020 10:15 PM

Is anyone from WGT even reading this? 

I still can't play with or against another player.  It takes me a minimum of 20 minutes to play a 3 hole practice round and at least 40 minutes to play 9 holes.  It took 52 minutes a couple of days ago to play in a bracket tourney.

Myself and 1 other member of my little CC aren't able to help out in the TW's so we're losing members.  To be honest, I don't blame them in the least.

• scottytw991
    113 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2020 10:59 PM

HI,

I had the same problem.

Try this fix, should take 2 mins

Go to SETTINGS   then   STORAGE and turn on STORAGE SENSE

Then run CONFIGURE and it should work

Hope this helps

• Cas57
    3,036 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2020 11:35 AM

Thanks for taking the time for the suggestion Scotty!

When my computer was tested and tuned last week, that was 1 of the items that was tried to no avail.

At this point, except for trying to retain my CDP, I'm taking my business elsewhere.   If WGT starts to work again, I'll probably get back to playing more or not, don't know. 

I do know I've spent way too much time on this when another golf game loads and plays just fine.

• Cas57
    3,036 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2020 7:43 PM

definitely the Mobile version on PC!! 

I just got through playing a game without an issue on the good ole Flash version on PC with Firefox.

• MidniteRider47
    4 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2020 5:48 PM

I've been experiencing that same issue for exactly the same amount of time you have.  Countless emails to them have either not been responded to, or offer zero help.  If these people don't value their customers, it's time for me to find another game.  I'm tired of them ripping me off coins and money when this happens in tournaments.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2020 4:26 AM

MidniteRider47:

I've been experiencing that same issue for exactly the same amount of time you have.  Countless emails to them have either not been responded to, or offer zero help.  If these people don't value their customers, it's time for me to find another game.  I'm tired of them ripping me off coins and money when this happens in tournaments.

Someone has to report it.

Help Request 

RSS