Forums

Help › Forums

constant reload error

Sun, Dec 6 2020 4:26 AM (27 replies)
  • Cas57
    3,036 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2020 6:24 PM

41 minutes to play 9 holes in a bracket.  I won't play any games with or against another person in real time, it just isn't fair to them to have to wait so long to load on my end.  And I'm surely not going to play anything but freebie balls and 3 hole practice rounds until there's a fix.

• AlaskanDame
    18,964 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2020 8:19 PM

Yes.....loading/retry on phone and iPad, too.  Says “host server cannot be located.”  I doubt that problem is at my end.

• sirbiffo
    876 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2020 9:13 PM

SamSpayed:

Wayne, if you are certain that the HP driver update is truly the cause of your connection problems to WGT, you don't have to reinstall Windows 10.  Just use System Restore to restore your system to a previous state, then (after you've done the restore) find the program HP uses to do automatic driver updates and disable it.  

apparently its aligned to windows 10 and just updates again but i will give it a try 

thanks Wayne

• Cas57
    3,036 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2020 1:54 PM

I use AVG for my computer security along with their AVG Tune up.  Their tech just spent 3 hrs testing and tuning both my computer and my wife's and the loading issues with WGT are not on my end.

They have numerous compatibility issues logged for WGT and Windows 10 which updated a few days ago again.  The tech then reverted my computer back to the last version of Windows 8 and although WGT is working better, it still has loading issues.  The issues are enough to where it still takes much too long to play.

Oh yea, when the tech did a speed test on my computer, it was 100.1 Mbps download speed and 21.4 upload speed.  

WGT needs to correct things on their end.

• Cas57
    3,036 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2020 6:42 PM

ok, it took 17 clicks to get into a Free Tour Legend Bracket tourney, as I mentioned, I'm not paying diddley squat until this is fixed.  Anyway, I click on Tee Off, wait 3 minutes and it sees I don't qualify for the tournament yet my name is on the bracket list.

I guess that's something new with the new upgrade.

Absolutely ridiculous!

Edit - I can only get to this forum via WGT.com, can't get here from the mobile version on PC.

• Liddo4
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 3:47 AM

I've had the same problem for the last week. Game is unusable in this state. Frustrating.

• GamaChaka
    2 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 4:40 PM

I have been having same issue. I am pretty sure it started after the most recent WGT update. It is very frustrating. Wish there was some acknowledgement or note on whether a fix is in the works. 

• Cas57
    3,036 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 6:51 PM

GamaChaka:

Wish there was some acknowledgement or note on whether a fix is in the works. 

exactly!

• Crashn2u
    129 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2020 12:52 PM

Since this last WGT upgrade, I have not been able to play. The day and all previous days before this last update, the game worked great. We need answers from WGT immediately! 

• Cas57
    3,036 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2020 9:07 PM

Ya know, it's one thing that I'm unable to play any game with another player but it's also hurting the other members of our small little CC.  Since I'm unable to play, there is no way I can help them in the Turf Wars and Clashes.

Taking 20+ minutes to play 3 holes is irritating to say the least.

This is really unfair to many members of WGT!

RSS