Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Earned credits

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 24 2009 5:51 PM (1 replies)
  • Coffeyman
    32 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 2:38 PM
    Ok so I saw that my credits for last week had been added. I noticed that there were not as many as I should have received in my account. I went to the tournament pages and was shocked to find that all of the credits available to win have been pretty much quartered. Why was this change made? Forcing people to pay for the clubs to compete is not why I play this game. This change affects myself and possibly others that want to actually earn their credits to buy equipment. Granted it will slow the amount of winnings that tibbets can earn every week, but I have no problem with him winning. The Pro shop prices have not changed, are the equipment prices going to change to validate this decrease in winnings available? I just noticed that Match Play has an option to win credits, is this another reason for the decrease? There are a lot of people out there and the credits are sparse because of the big dawgs that suck them up every week. If I win credits at the same rate that I got for this last week it is going to take me 86 weeks to get enough to buy the Driver that I was planning to purchase after I have EARNED enough. I don't know if there is an update notification but if there was one I did not see it. Thanks for feedback!!! Concerned Golfer, Coffeyman
  • WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 5:51 PM

We are looking into more ways for players to earn credits without unbalancing the game and spread the wealth.  It is taking some time for us to figure this out, but it will be addressed.

thanks for your patience

RSS