Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Spectator Mode

Mon, Nov 30 2009 11:23 PM (9 replies)
  • CoyoteCDS
    9 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 5:54 AM

is there any plans on having a spectator mode in the game, that way we can go in and watch as our friends play if we miss the start up of a round or the round is full.  Would be a nice feature I think

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 6:17 AM

Requested many times before, see Search box results.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 7:37 AM

We agree this would be pretty fun and have added it to the request list.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2009 4:38 AM

WGTadmin2,  I for one appreciate your many responses to bugs and suggestions over the last couple of days!  Please continue!

I think it would ease your workload if 2 lists were published, a known bug list and a feature request list.  Then tack them to the top of the respective forums.  When a duplicate bug/suggestion is posted, WGT members can then reply and point to an item on the list.

What do you think?

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2009 8:43 AM

The request list is a great idea, let me talk to WGTalex . The known bug list is a bit daunting and we try to resolve all major bugs quickly, which would make the list a bit heavy to manage.

thanks

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2009 4:11 PM

Thank you!

• CoyoteCDS
    9 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2009 3:43 AM

I agree the admins here are 1000% better than in the ShotOnline golf game, at least we know your working on the problems,  post a bug in Shot Online and if your lucky you get a reply back in  3 or 4 months.  Sold my clubs over there, gave all my money away, WGT is the bomb for a golf simulator  Keep up the great work!

CoyoteCDS

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2009 7:55 PM

Faterson:
    Requested many times before

Faterson, has it ever occurred to you, that new members may not know about the search box?

I was also curious Faterson, do you work for WGT? are you a forum moderator? Offering someone advice is one thing, stepping on the toes of a new member posting in these forums is another.

To the WGT admin, keep up the good work, the improvements are showing.

Peace  V

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2009 11:04 PM

You very bored, Richard? If you quote me, don't quote me out of context, thanks. I also sent a specific link to the search results relevant for the user. It's a typical mistake of forum newbies to launch new threads without searching for answers first. Because these forums are not truly moderated and repetitive threads are never merged/locked, the result is endless clutter of redundant threads. Anyone trying to help reduce the clutter should be thanked instead of slammed.  

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2009 11:23 PM

You can check this list for the features that have been suggested: http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/6670.aspx

RSS