Mon, Mar 20 2023 4:45 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Lesthanpar
    1,449 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2023 1:41 AM

pdb1:

SimonTheBeetle:
    So yeah, in a summary, it's useless.

It is a lot of fun though . I have been using it longer than I knew how to use it .For several years before 2021 .

Now I get coin enhancements and driver enhancements .

So I enjoy the longer drives . I don't think anyone expects any better accuracy .

When I play Tournaments or CTTH's . The apparel is not active . I wouldn't want it to be on then .

All other ranked , coin or alt matches can be played with apparel .

But " Useless " ? Not at all . It is fun . And the coin enhancements allow me to play a lot more .

I agree, I think of it as fun, try something different. You do have to learn and know what the apparel will do, particularly apparel that changes distances or it will just stuff up your distance calculations. The apparel that enhances putter forgiveness and accuracy is good for me, I make more putts when it's on without making any other adjustments. I have the enhanced sweet spot accuracy for irons, and I suppose it helps a little bit but I don't really notice any significant difference.

• PAT3361
    50 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2023 4:45 PM

Hello Pat 

It is this simple . Early on in this Mobile/Coin play . A new algorythm was applied to those players that played extensive and exclusive Coin play . 

Nothing was mentioned to them regarding any ranked rounds or the WGT.com protocol

And for Mobile/Coin players . Once they play a certain number of ranked rounds . Their algorythm no longer applies

Not going to get into a debate over this issue I was merely pointing out the discrepancies within the game which you have confirmed exist, There is NOTHING preventing coin players from playing ranked rounds the simply choose not to! which is of course their choice. My point is that WGT completely overlooked those Players who have been with the brand from tho beginning, it was no ones fault that FLASH disappeared and in WGT's favour they did come up with a solution to allow us who enjoy and supported the brand from the begining thru equipment and ball purchases to continue. I play the mobile app version on my iMac and I have all the formats available as I always have Alt, match play, stroke etc etc. I mentioned that all I was pointing out is that there should be one rule for all, but as you have just confirmed that is not the case. 

I may have mentioned in another thread (and not here) but I refer to the Tour Pro I encountered in a coin room his name is irrelevant but his stats was Tour Pro Level 135 with all the top equipment and ball to match, equipment that is LOCKED to me at level 96, are you seriously suggesting that this is a level playing field??

It took me years to progress thru playing RANKED rounds not to mention money spent on equipment and balls to help get there, as that was the ONLY way to do it.

Like I say I have nothing against those who play coin games but WGT SHOULD TREAT THOSE PLAYERS ACCORDINGLY

• PAGES
RSS